You can mail in your sharpening Items. See below for instructions.
If you have Items you need sharpened you can mail them directly to:
Precision Custom Sharpening
11 Lackey Street
Haverhill, Ma. 01830
Shipping prices to return items apply
For more information on getting your Knives, Scissors, Clipper Blades, or Tools sharpened
Please Email us at
Before mailing your scissors or blades here are some tips
- Wrap your scissor or blades with bubble wrap, making sure each pair of scissors or blades do not touch each other. If they do they can cause damage while being shipped.
- Place them the correct size box. If you want to use the US Mail they offer priority shipping boxes and envelopes. This is an easy and probably the cheapest way to ship them. However if you want to use FedEx or UPS that fine also.
- Make sure you get insurance if the items value is over $100. USPS includes insurance of up to $100. on priority mailer, But make sure you check with the postal agent before you ship the package.
- Make sure you secure your package with packing tape. Scotch or other tapes just don’t hold up during shipping.
- make sure you include your contact information including your phone number in case I have to get an answer to a given issue promptly.
- Payments can be in the form of a check, credit card, or PayPal.